Monday, November 22, 2010

Response #6

Hey little bro,

Why are you having trouble sleeping all of a sudden?  Are you worried about something?  I’d like to think I know you pretty well, and I know you like to be liked by everyone.  I bet you’re upset about Emmy.

Believe me, Bassy, the way that Emmy Starr treated you was nothing short of a disgrace.  If I had been there I’d have given her a piece of my mind.  Just because she’s a big celebrity, that doesn’t give her the right to treat someone this way.  I’m sure the right girl will come along soon enough, you’re too good a person not to have anyone special in your life yet. 

Speaking of girls, Daisy asked about you – again.  I keep forwarding her some of these letters, the ones that don’t contain privileged communication between you and me.  That seems to sate her for a bit.

I had to laugh at the pictures you sent of you dressed in the costume doing the show.  I just thought they were funny. I’ll pass those on to Daisy and Neil. 

So, last night Satis is watching this TV show, “Sim Gossip Today,” you know how teenage girls are – I was one, remember, and I do not have fond memories of that time – and she sees this video come on TV.

“Say,” she says in her cute accent, “is that Uncle Bassy dancing with Lola Belle?”  Satis is a HUGE fan of Lola Belle.  And for some reason she likes listening to Dad’s stuff, too. 

“Where?”

 

Sure looks like you tho.  Either it’s you or someone pretending to be you. 

So, Bassy, tell me the truth.  Is that really you dancing with her?  You can tell me, I won’t bite.  :D

Off to work.

Love you to bits, Savannah

No comments:

Post a Comment