Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Love, Bassy #17 – Me and the Grim Reaper

Screenshot-1061 Screenshot-1060

Hey sis,

You know what’s cooler than driving across the Bridgeport Bay Bridge?  Riding a limo across it.

After my latest promotion, to supporting actor (level 8), I got this carpool to work, with my own limo driver.  Really weird, but I never paid much attention to mom and dad having limos.  They were just, you know, kind of there. 

Screenshot-1062

I got another invite to another party – and yes it was Beau Merrick.  But little did I know that this party wouldn’t be like any of the others.

 Screenshot-1063

For starters, we had a guest of honor – His Grimness himself. 

 Screenshot-1065  Screenshot-1069

Upon seeing him there I was too dumbfounded to do or say anything.  I was frozen in fright, my feet rooted to the ground and my heart about to jump out of my chest. 

Screenshot-1066 Screenshot-1067

His Grimness was there claiming one Romeo Rake, who was the boyfriend of Lola Belle.  Poor Romeo was knelt in front of the Reaper, pleading for his life, but to no avail.

Screenshot-1064

However, Romeo’s ghost was definitely a different color than the ones you’ve showed me.  And he had a bright red spot in the middle of his chest. 

Screenshot-1068 

We all just stood there watching the scene unfold.  We couldn’t say or do anything.

Screenshot-1070

And poor Bianca just simply passed out. 

Screenshot-1071

Boy was I glad to get back home … and get to the kitchen.  I was famished!

More later.

Love, Bassy

No comments:

Post a Comment