Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Love, Bassy Part 5

Hey sis,

Screenshot-1070

On Saturday I had the day off so I went over to the Bridgeport Sports Zone to hang out.  I knew I was in trouble when “she” walked in. 

  Screenshot-1071

I asked the bouncer, this big hulking guy, if I could go in.  He refused.  “She” had gone right on in without so much as asking.   So … I pulled out a hundred dollar bill … and he was like, “Oh, it’s you, Mr. Moneybags,” and he let me through. 

Screenshot-1072

I stopped and stared for a bit.  Quite possibly the loveliest woman I’d laid eyes on in Bridgeport.   When I noted her watching a rom-com I asked if I could join her.

Screenshot-1073 Screenshot-1074

“The food in here any good?” I asked her while she was sitting down.  She didn’t respond, but the look on her face said, “Talk to me in about two million years.”

 Screenshot-1076

“Say, what’s your name, anyway?”  I asked.

I learned she was Sheena Martinez and she was employed in the film career. 

“Me, too,” I croaked.

Screenshot-1077 Screenshot-1078

Then I got up and played the guitar.  I happened to catch a glimpse of Sheena.  I don’t know if she was listening. 

Ah, women.

GTG.  Love, Bassy

No comments:

Post a Comment