Thursday, November 4, 2010

Love, Bassy Part 8

Hey sis,

Screenshot-1111

I was leaving work when I get a call from Ms. Griswold. 

“Sebastian, this is your agent.  So, we both know you’re gorgeous – but listen, to keep up that image, you gotta hit the gym and lose some of that baby fat.  Go work out for a bit!”

Screenshot-1112

I got to the gym at a quarter till eleven. 

  Screenshot-1113

I found an empty machine and decided to lift weights. 

Screenshot-1114

I thought I was going to have it easy. 

Screenshot-1115

Bad move.  I wasn’t even a fraction of the way into the workout before I knew I was really out of shape. 

Screenshot-1116

I’ve also had to give up my hamburgers and my chips and my pizza.  And let’s not forget, dad’s key lime pies and homemade cookies.  I’m living off salads and soups, basically. 

I know since you and Andy got married, you all had to trim the fat from your diet too.

(cont’d on next page)

No comments:

Post a Comment