Monday, November 15, 2010

Love, Bassy #15 – Robbed! (and other things)

 Screenshot-987

Hey sis,

Still can’t believe there was a ghost hiding out in the museum.   And the nanny sounded pretty upset that you missed Sage’s first steps. 

Anyway, I went out to the Grind after work and had a drink.  Forgot what it was … what I was paying attention to was Alexandria Mullen’s … outfit. 

 

Screenshot-988

Meanwhile, while I’m out drinking, a robber decides to show up!    Good deal that I’d had a burglar alarm installed, so he didn’t get inside the house.   

Screenshot-989 Screenshot-990

By the time the police showed up, the burglar was already long gone.  Times like these I wish you were here.

 Screenshot-991 Screenshot-992

And the repair people in Bridgeport are no good, either.  Thankfully mom taught us to be serviceable with a wrench and a hammer, so I, playing Mr. Fix-It, decided to try to repair my broken sink and tub myself. 

 Screenshot-1029 Screenshot-1030

I hosted a get-together for a few friends the other night.  I had an itching to play guitar there – I couldn’t wait to show off the fact that I’d learned “Flamenco Fever.”

Screenshot-1032

I was a little freaked out by the fact that my maid, Greggory, was asking for my autograph.  Oh, want to know about this getup?  I’m stepping in for Reuben Littler and playing a repo guy, lol.  '

On my way to work. 

Love, Bassy

No comments:

Post a Comment