Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Response #5

Hey little bro,

Wow about that ghost at the party!  I’ll definitely have to look that specific kind up.  I deal with specters for a living and I’ve never seen one like that.

Screenshot-1048

First off, mom and dad fired that maid Donovan and hired a butler.  His name is Ty Stark.  He seems like a relic himself but he’s actually younger than I am.  He’s staying in the guest room where Neil was.

Screenshot-1053

Dad put a grand piano in the formal dining room. 

 Screenshot-1057Screenshot-1058

I was at the mansion because mom threw a surprise birthday party for Irving.  He turned elder. 

Andy was there briefly but he left and went home with the kids.  Didn’t really feel comfortable. 

Screenshot-1049

The next day I managed to get ALL THREE kids on the school bus and off to school. 

Screenshot-997

I have no problems getting AJ, the little smarty, to study and do homework.  I like to think he got that part from me.  ;-)  Andy agrees though.   

I love getting your letters, they break up the monotony of my days here.  I’m itching to go to China to go after Pangu’s Axe, but I’ll postpone my trip until Satis and Sety are situated.  I can’t exactly leave while my household is in turmoil.

Love you to bits,

Savannah

No comments:

Post a Comment