Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Love, Bassy Part 6

Screenshot-1037

Hey sis,

One of the things I love about living in Bridgeport is that no two days are ever the same. 

Screenshot-1096

I love the mix of humanity (hehe, I used a big word, sis, you proud?) available in the city.  The other day I decided to do a jam session in front of the theater.  I was amazed at the different kinds of people who stopped by.  There are celebs and vamps and party-animals and everyday Joes and Janes trying to just live their lives. 

Screenshot-1087 Screenshot-1085 Screenshot-1086

I went to this nightclub called Eugi’s and there were these two ladies who kept staring at me. One was a very platinum blonde and the other was a … pleasantly plump … brunette with a punk haircut.

Screenshot-1090

I ordered a drink, and the poor bartender didn’t have a clue what he was doing.  He’d just started, apparently.

Screenshot-1092

I have no idea what was in that drink … but it did something to me.  Made me tingle all over.

Sheena, here I come…

Love, Bassy

No comments:

Post a Comment