Monday, November 15, 2010

Love, Bassy #16

 Screenshot-1033

Hey sis,

My phone wakes me up at 7:30 in the morning.  It’s my agent.  She wants me to do a radio commercial over at the business building for Llama Musk perfume.  O-kay. 

  Screenshot-1035Screenshot-1034

After showering and eating, I go over to the business building to shoot the commercial. 

Screenshot-1037

Little do I know there is a crowd waiting for me. 

 Screenshot-1038

“Sebastian!  Sebastian!  Over here!”  I smile and wave, but I’m late for work, lol.   So I had to spin into my clothes and split

Screenshot-1039

Here I am playing the Repo Man, lol.  And this is in a movie.  Oh well, in this business you take any role you can get. 

Screenshot-1040

This is a view of the bridge in Bridgeport from my car.  Cool, huh?  I love driving across it, absolutely breathtaking scenes. 

  Screenshot-1042

I took a last-minute glance of my lines in front of the theater, and next to another Sebastian, the Striker boy.  When I arrived here he was a toddler, now he’s a teenager. 

Screenshot-1043
I was surprised to see my boss at the theater.  “Ready for this play?”

“I suppose so,” I said.

“Knock ‘em dead, kid.”  She raised her two thumbs up. 

Here I go.

Love, Bassy

No comments:

Post a Comment