Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Response #2

Hey little bro,

I’m browsing thru the local bookstore, and the news from Bridgeport gets out here too, so don’t think you’re safe if you screw up.  Just fair warning.

Anyway, Bass, isn’t this your boss?  The studio brass can’t be happy about this headline:

kristyheadline

Neither can they be happy about this picture from the issue.

Screenshot-1046

“Director Kristy Verhoeven gets it on with an unidentified female at The Grind, a local hot spot.”

Man, how short and tight can that girl’s dress be?  Looks like it was painted on her, seriously.  Do all the women in Bridgeport dress like this? 

Anyway, I’m tangled with kiddo stuff here.  I had to go to the school for Satis and Sety (again) because they’re flunking.  Seems the school got a new principal, and the new principal had not been told their story.  So I had to tell it to her.  I also had to tell all of their new teachers since they started high school. 

I’ve taken a leave of absence from my job to deal with Satis and Sety’s school issues.  It was not an easy decision to make, given that I love my job.  But I love Satis and Sety more and I want to see them succeed, so this was something that had to be done.  I am this close to pulling them out of school and teaching them myself. 

Andy’s been to the school, too.  He takes Sety fishing and tries to work in math lessons while they’re out with the rod and reel. 

In other news, the conservatives took back control of City Hall.  Malcolm Landgraab II was reelected to the city council as the representative from the Summer Hill district.  He ran unopposed. 

So you’re Matt Hamming’s PA eh?  I bet he has you tired at the end of the day.  I’ve heard he’s, well, incredibly conceited. 

You know, I was struck by your comment about rediscovering your love of music.  Just because you're studying to be an actor doesn't mean you have to give up your music. In fact, I’m pretty sure there’s a way you could do both. 

Why are you afraid of people finding out who you are?  You are a Plumb.  We Plumbs do things differently, we always have.  You should be proud of that!  You should embrace it.  If they discover who you are, chill.  It’s not the end of the world. 

Love you.  Savannah

No comments:

Post a Comment