Saturday, November 6, 2010

Love, Bassy Part 9

  Screenshot-1052

Hey sis,

I wanted to show you this view of downtown Bridgeport at night from my apartment.

Screenshot-1053

I had to take a new headshot for my portfolio.  So, whaddya think?  I don’t know if you’re happy that I grew my hair out but, anyway.  Here it is. 

Screenshot-1156Screenshot-1157

I went to this club called Aquarius because my agent said he wanted me to dance there for three hours.  I met Lola Belle, who’s only the biggest rock star in Simland at the moment, even though I had to admit to her I wasn’t familiar with her music. 

I ended up sharing the dance floor with a couple of really thin guys with glowing eyes.  I didn’t know if they were vampires or not. 

Screenshot-1161

The real surprise was when Lola asked me to dance, and I did.  We danced the night away.  She also gave me her phone number. 

Screenshot-1159

The next day I was late for work because I didn’t get back from Aquarius until 5 in the morning. 

Screenshot-1164

I totally forgot about my screen test.  I’m auditioning for the role of the restaurant chef in this movie.  I hope I didn’t screw this up.

Love, Bassy

No comments:

Post a Comment