Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Love, Bassy #13

Screenshot-940

Hey sis,

I know you’re looking at me in doctor scrubs and thinking, did I just switch careers on you? 

Actually, this is for a film role I’m researching.  I have to spend a few hours with doctors.  Apparently my boss is writing this screenplay called Vampireville.  Very fitting since this town is overrun with vampires. 

 Screenshot-943 Screenshot-944

I got to the hospital at a quarter to two.  Ended up spending all afternoon, just soaking up the environment.  Hospitals are very busy places. 

Hey, one more thing.  I know you researched this top to bottom.  Didn’t you say grandma was a doctor?  And that she met grandpa while both were working at the hospital?  I need to borrow your notes on them just in case. 

Screenshot-945

This is my contact at the hospital, Dr. Diana Jones.  If you ask me, she’s looking a little … unwell. 

Screenshot-949

Screenshot-950

After work I did some moonlighting outside the local theater.  It’s getting a little ridiculous now.  I don’t know how many folks know me from “All My Sims,” but I only appeared in the role twice. 

Gotta go. Tomorrow’s lines are calling me.

Love, Bassy

No comments:

Post a Comment