Friday, November 19, 2010

Love, Bassy #21

Screenshot-1156

Hey sis,

I don’t know what’s wrong with me.  I’m having trouble sleeping through the night.  I’ll get in the bed and then get back up at like 4 am and have trouble going back to sleep.  

 Screenshot-1157 Screenshot-1158Screenshot-1160

On top of that, today I had to research another role, this time at Public School #67.  I hadn’t been inside a school since I graduated. 

Screenshot-1159 

PS #67 is much bigger than the Community School back in Sunset.  Verhoeven wanted me to research the role of one of these cool, hip young substitute teachers who comes in and transforms a classroom full of unruly kids.  She thinks I’d be perfect for that part. 

Screenshot-1161 Screenshot-1162

By the time I left the schoolhouse, it was already getting dark, and I could see the stars and a little bit of the downtown Bridgeport skyline. 

 Screenshot-1163

I got to the Aquarius lounge at a quarter to eight.

Screenshot-1164

While waiting for the elevator, I spotted a guy with bare feet???

 Screenshot-1165

I got up to the third floor and met Lola Belle, who is a five-star celeb and pop-music icon.  I’d seen her here before. 

Screenshot-1166

Anyway, Lola and I got to talking, and she’s artistic, virtuoso, and technophobe – so far.  With two traits in common, we had a lot to say to each other.

Screenshot-1171

Sweet dreams (I hope)

Love, Bassy

No comments:

Post a Comment