Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Love, Bassy Part 12

Screenshot-1211

Hey sis,

I’m sorry to hear about Satis and Sety’s problems in school, and that the principal isn’t doing anything about them.  Is it a new principal from when I was there?

You might be surprised to hear me say this but I actually think you should pull them out of school.  For a time.  Maybe switch schools.  Perhaps a change of scenery might do them a lot of good.  They’ve been thru a lot already, more than any of us will ever know about.  I said this about Neil but it applies even more to them. 

Screenshot-1215 

Anyway, today I took a nap before the latest round of parties.  This time I went to Beau Merrick’s shindig.  I was wondering why Beau was throwing a celebrity party even though he’s not famous himself.

 Screenshot-1214 

I was even more surprised to see Alan Stanley, head of the studio, there.  What was he doing at Beau Merrick’s party?

Screenshot-1219

Hello, Sebastian,” he said cordially. 

Screenshot-1220

I was just about to ask him when a partygoer interrupted us.  “OMG it’s Sebastian Plumb!” she exclaimed.

Screenshot-1222 

“Can I have your autograph?”

A little bemused by the whole thing, I signed it for her. 

Screenshot-1199

I went to my first reading as Jon today, and went in costume.  Jon is not a very likable character.  He and his brother Peter are sleeping with the same woman.  They’re also fighting for control of their dead father’s company. 

Screenshot-1227

When I was leaving the studio I spotted Matt Hamming in the parking lot with his latest piece of eye candy, the new girl Noemi Aviles.  And the paparazzo was right there to capture it on camera.  The gossip hounds around here are going to be buzzing for sure. 

Screenshot-1229

There’s a rumor about my boss and her hired help, Delicia Hoover.  I’ve heard Despicable Delicia doesn’t clean anyone’s houses, she just stands there and stares.  I suppose she’s been doing some … other … cleaning behind the scenes. 

Gotta go learn tomorrow’s lines.  I have to read Jon again, this time in front of Stanley.

Love, Bassy

No comments:

Post a Comment