Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Love, Bassy #19

Screenshot-1135

Hey sis,

Consider this the ‘celebrity gossip’ edition of my letters. 

Yes, that is my boss, the film director Kristin Amalie Verhoeven, leaving her apartment, and that’s her ever-present paparazzo photographer.  You’d think he lives with her. 

Screenshot-1126

She went to court today just before work.  Why?

Screenshot-1125

She sued someone who spread a rumor about her that she was rummaging through trash cans.

Screenshot-1046

I’m not surprised she sued.  The other night I ran into her at the movie theater and she was complaining about these rumors, wanting me to dispel them and tell folks they weren’t true. 

She thinks she’s being targeted because she’s a lesbian.

 Screenshot-1127

Had another shoot at work.  I’m playing a super agent going undercover as a repo man.  It’s a cool part. 

Screenshot-1134 Screenshot-1128  Screenshot-1130 Screenshot-1131

At night, though, I hit Aquarius.  My agent wanted me to dance for 3 hours there.  As you can see, my dancing skills leave a lot to be desired. 

Screenshot-1129 

While I was dancing there, a girl caught my eye.  I didn’t recognize her at first, but then I realized who she was.  Cressida Wells, the PA to Jeffrey and Lady Cook.  Wow, she was stunning with her hair down. 

 Screenshot-1132

So, I tried to make small talk with her.  “You know Kristy Verhoeven sued the people saying she was rummaging through trash cans, right?  And she won, seventeen hundred simoleans.”

“Really.”  Cressida didn’t seem impressed.

Screenshot-1133

“So, hey, you wanna take a ride in my car?” I asked. 

Screenshot-977

So after my 3 hours were up at Aquarius Cress and I took a cruise through town in the middle of the night.  We exchanged digits afterwards and then I dropped her off at the Cook house, while I went home.

It was 6 am.  I’m wiped.

Love, Bassy

No comments:

Post a Comment