Thursday, November 18, 2010

Love, Bassy #20 (cont’d)

  Screenshot-1142

After coming home from work, I invited Emmy Starr over to my house.

Screenshot-1143

Sure enough, it didn’t take her long to get there.

Screenshot-1144 Screenshot-1145

I greeted her with a kiss on the cheek.

Screenshot-1146 Screenshot-1147

Then I loosened up the atmosphere with a joke, which she laughed at.  Then again, she’s an actress.  Was she pretending to laugh?

Screenshot-1148Screenshot-1150 Screenshot-1149

Then, for no reason at all, she jumps down my throat.  “Hey, why’d you invite me over here anyway?”

“Um, well…”

“You know for sure I’m dating Stanley, how dare you?”

“How dare I – what?  I’m not doing anything wrong.  I thought I’d, you know, get to know you better.  After all, we are working together on a project.”

That didn’t go well, did it?  I don’t know.  I don’t get it.  I think I’ll go to bed.

Love, Bassy

No comments:

Post a Comment