Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Love, Bassy #18

 Screenshot-1076 

Hey sis,

After my screen test I had a little get-together at my place.  Matthew Hamming and Marina Prattle showed up…

Screenshot-1078

My boss did, too. 

Screenshot-1079 Screenshot-1080 

Marina insisted on taking my pic with her cell phone, so, I obliged.

 Screenshot-1083

After taking my pic, she proceeded to dance with Matthew.  I don’t know if those two are an item or what, but I’ve heard he goes through girls like most of us go through underwear, so I don’t know.  In either case, I think he’s done with Aviles, because I saw her the other day with Bronson Littler (son of Reuben & Renee). 

Screenshot-1077Screenshot-1081

Kai Leiko and Jessica Talon were there too.  Kai spent most of his time on my game system playing Tony Hawk Skateboarding.  I did allow myself that one vice, the game system.  It’s top of the line too.  I’m thinking about getting that VR thing too. 

Screenshot-1084

I entertained my guests with the Flamenco Fever composition I’d just learned. 

Screenshot-1082

After everyone else had left, just me and my boss were at the house.  Seriously, you’d think this was majorly awkward. 

Screenshot-1085

Even more awkward, was that she decided to play chess???

Love, Bassy

No comments:

Post a Comment