Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Who you gon' call? Pt 2


I arrived at the Falcon condo at a quarter till 8. The household was occupied by 3 young adults and a toddler -- and five angry spirits. My objective was to banish them from the house.


I took my ectoplasmic blaster -- that I'm learning how to use -- and began blasting them, one by one.



The poor unfortunate proprietor of the house, Nate Purnell, was absolutely hysterical. He explained to me that the ghosts were those of the previous inhabitants -- the "Roomies" who were actually my grandmother's contemporaries. He told me their names were Tamara Donner, Cyclone Sword (and that was actually his computer username and he legally changed it to that), Stiles McGraw, Blair Wainwright, and Emma Hatch.



Nate stood behind me as I exterminated the last of the five restless spirits.



A few moments later I was on my way to the next house troubled with apparitions of the ghostly kind.

No comments:

Post a Comment