Saturday, June 12, 2010

Driving Miss Daisy

Screenshot-48

I got an unusual call, from Daisy Ramsey.  Remember, Daisy is Sebastian’s childhood friend turned “one” of his girlfriends.  Anyway, Daisy wanted me to tutor her in logic.  I wasn’t entirely sure why she did, but anyway… I said I would…so, before I went to work, I hopped on my Kenspa and rolled down the hill to her place. 

Screenshot-49

Apparently Miss Daisy wanted me to help her with pre-calculus.  Never mind that I hadn’t seen a calculus problem since high school – and I’m betting that Bassy ‘drafted’ me as a possible tutor.  I worked with her until I got my call to go take care of a spirit invasion across town. 

Screenshot-50

After changing into my uniform I bid Daisy adieu and went to take care of my business.

I promise… I’m going to pick up my babies now.  In Egypt.

No comments:

Post a Comment