Friday, June 25, 2010

Egypt sweet Egypt

Screenshot-149 

Screenshot-145 Screenshot-146

A few days later, Andy and I made the trek to Egypt to bring back Imsety and Satis.  I didn’t care what customs told me, I was going to bring them home before my wedding. 

Screenshot-147

Andy getting doused

Poor Andy really isn’t into this Egypt thing.  I had him running to the marketplace to hunt for Samir (the kids’ father) and then he was called to go into a cave to fetch something, took a wrong turn, and got burnt.  I showed him this dive well where he could douse himself.  He had to change his clothes tho.  Oh well. Comes with the territory. 

Screenshot-148

Meanwhile, after we both came out of the cave, I found Samir and had a few words for the bastard.  Apparently he’d gotten himself ‘promoted’ to special merchant.  Either the kindly old man who was there died of old age or got offed by Samir and his henchmen. 

The first thing I did was show him the paperwork from the court decision that remanded custody of the children to me.  “I appeal this,” he said in his broken Simlish.

“No matter what you do,” I told him, “the courts are going to side with me.”

“I pay you one million simoleans – and you never hear from me again.”

“You haven’t got enough money to buy me off.  I’m not for sale.  And neither are those children.  I have custody now and they’re coming home with me.”

No comments:

Post a Comment