Friday, June 11, 2010

At school again

Screenshot-13

Boy am I spending a lot of time lately at the school.  Just this morning I was called to go teach an art class there.  Of course, I inherited an artistic side from mom, so I said yes. 

 

Screenshot-15  Screenshot-14

I arrived at the school at eleven.  Ms. Daniels, who was now the assistant principal, wasn’t there the other day when I gave my archeology talk, so she greeted me in the hall on the way to the auditorium.  I have to remember, I haven’t been to school this much since I WAS in school. 

Screenshot-20

Meanwhile, I stopped by the tattoo parlor on my way home and – DAD???  Are you kidding me? 

Headed to Egypt this weekend to pick up the kids *is happy*  Can’t wait to tuck my babies into bed and give them goodnight kisses.

No comments:

Post a Comment