Monday, June 7, 2010

Day 4

Screenshot-57

Cheesebum isn’t happy about my job.

He’s gonna have to deal with it, because I’m not quitting.  I love it. 

In fact, we’re supposed to go to Egypt this week to pick up the children.  I also have to deliver this painting to one of the sultans there.

 Screenshot-58

Just today I was on my way to work and he was waiting for me outside the door.  “Hold on, wait a minute –“

“Baby, I was just –“

Screenshot-61

“I’m about to go to work.  See you tonight.”

Screenshot-60

I rode off to work in a huff.  I never like going in a bad mood. 

Screenshot-62

I was told that he helped himself to the wet bar in the formal room after I left.  I’m not sure what to think of this.

Screenshot-51

My job today took me to the home of Francy Fashionista, one of the new stylists at the salon.  The poor girl had just moved in and the place was haunted.  Have to admit, her tat around her belly button was way cool.  “Could you – could you please – get rid of these, please?” she cried.

Screenshot-52

“Sure, I’ll get rid of them.”  Sure enough, I did. 

 

Screenshot-75

Oh, one more note.  Neil got his new motorbike, and the thing is bigger than he is.  It’s kind of funny watching him try to ride it. 

Savannah's Lodge

Oh, one more thing before I go.  Cheesebum and I are building a house on Pinochle Point.  He picked the location, actually, and it’s within walking distance from Pinochle Pond.  It’s a 4 bedroom, 2 bath lodge type home overlooking the pond and the mountains.  The views are exquisite, and the interior is very warm and cozy.  It’s the perfect place to get away.  

I have to file change-of-address papers with City Hall, deal with name changes… there’s just so much to do BEFORE the wedding.  Never mind that we haven’t even decided where the wedding will be. 

No comments:

Post a Comment