Thursday, June 3, 2010

Day 2

Screenshot-13

Day 2 began like any other.  I took a look at Bassy’s new painting (he’s taking art classes now, too) and then decided to pick out an outfit to wear to give my archaeological presentation at the school.  I got a speaking engagement there. 

 

Screenshot-14

With my pack in place and my ‘power suit’ on, I was ready to face the students and the administration.

Screenshot-15

But first, though, I decided to go into dad’s study and review my notes.  I knew I was going to go down the list and talk about each relic and how we’d gone about finding out how old they are.  But I also wanted to talk about how these relics were obtained.  Since I was speaking to students, I didn’t want to talk about MorcuCorp. 

Screenshot-16

Screenshot-17

When the time came, I darted out of the house and onto my trusty Kenspa.  Just because I’m speaking at a school doesn’t mean I have to act like a schoolmarm.

Screenshot-18

I got to the school at a quarter till eleven.  There was absolutely nobody in the hallways.  When I was going there there usually were assorted students here and there, but today everybody had gone to the auditorium to wait on me.  

The principal went through a list of my accomplishments since high school and then announced, “Presenting, one of our most distinguished alumna, Dr. Savannah Plumb.”

I heard Bassy whisper to someone in the audience, “That’s my sister.”

“Shut up,” the girl snidely replied, “I know she’s your sister, you didn’t have to broadcast it.”

Then I began my presentation. 

Screenshot-20

I was in there for three hours, then I had to go home and get ready for work. 

Screenshot-24

At five in the afternoon I changed into my uniform (which the maid had so kindly washed and pressed).  There are still some leftover ectoplasmic goo stains left over but it was mostly clean. 

 

Screenshot-25

My job today took me to a very familiar place.  It was the Alto mansion, site of Sunset Valley’s biggest wedding (until mine, of course, hehehe).  It now belongs to my brother Noah, his wife Sadie, and my nephew Neil.  It’s also right next door to me. 

Screenshot-26

Nobody was home, so I let myself in.  I walked through the dining room and into Neil’s bedroom looking for clues. 

Screenshot-27 

There were four spirits total, two in Neil’s bedroom alone.  Geez, I thought, no wonder the poor kid had nightmares.  And I bet he told Noah and Sadie and they didn’t believe him. 

Screenshot-28

Then I found one in the upstairs exercise room, and went downstairs and found one in the kitchen. 

Screenshot-29

After going downstairs the last spirit, and the most difficult one to catch, was hiding in the kitchen.

Going here pretty much explained a lot. 

Screenshot-30

My next stop was Ari’s new beach house.  Apparently she’d moved in and discovered it was haunted.

She wasn’t home either, but a spirit sure greeted me at the front door.  I took out my ectoplasmic blaster and siphoned it towards me. 

Screenshot-31

Another spirit was there to greet me in the living room. 

Screenshot-33

The last spirit was out on the balcony, about to escape.  There were three total. 

Screenshot-36

And to make this day super cool, I got a neat service award from City Hall!

No comments:

Post a Comment