Thursday, June 17, 2010

Down to the Nitty Gritty Part 2

Screenshot-155

If getting rid of Gabriel wasn’t difficult enough, since he was fighting me every step of the way, I had to deal with a second specter.  This one appeared in the guise of an old Chinese man.  Since he had a gray ghost, he died peacefully, of old age. 

Apparently the Chinese gentleman had been the Landgraabs’ gardener, and maintained the hordes of flowers surrounding the estate.  But he wouldn’t go peacefully either.  Indeed, when I even made the suggestion to go on to the afterlife, he scoffed at me and tried to lunge for me.

So, I had no other choice.

Screenshot-157

I don’t mind being surrounded by specters from the afterlife, but others don’t feel the same way, especially not slick pols running for mayor of Sunset Valley.  So, I took out my Banshee Blaster.  He, too, decided to try to put up a fight.  But my Blaster was too strong and too powerful and he got sucked in.

Screenshot-159

The Landgraab mansion wasn’t my last stop for the evening – merely my first.  I was back at the Alto mansion, Noah’s place.  The story is that the Landgraabs and the Altos were supposed to be big rivals – but apparently that happened in my grandmother’s time.  Then, Noah’s mother, Holly Alto, decided to go artistic and hook up with my dad – oh, that’s another story for another time.

I’ve been to this mansion before for my job, but to expel spirits.  This was an actual ghost invasion.  There was no wonder, it seemed, that Noah and Sadie were never home.  It couldn’t have been too comfortable. 

Screenshot-160

Again, I hit the entrance foyer first.  In the Alto mansion, the entrance connects to the kitchen, and Neil’s bedroom is off to one side. 

Screenshot-161

I looked around and there was a strange looking purple ghost.  I knew he had also starved to death.

Screenshot-162

A closer look revealed him to be dressed in medieval garb!  No matter, he had to be zapped back to the fourteenth century. 

No comments:

Post a Comment