Thursday, June 3, 2010

Day 3

Screenshot-6

Day 3 began like all the others.  I’ve been watching our maid, Donovan, like a hawk.  Today he sat down next to me and had bread and jam out of our fridge.  But lately, ever since we got the new washers installed, he’s actually been earning what we pay him.  Surprising. 

Screenshot-30

I decided to check out the new tattoo shop on Landgraab Avenue.  Whaddya know, I spotted Mitch Castillo getting some new ink on his biceps. 

Screenshot-31

I ran into Andy there, too, and there I decided to tell him about my new gig and show off my new Banshee Blaster. 

Screenshot-44

“You’re – what?  A ghost hunter?” Andy shook his head.  I’m not sure he believes me.

“Hey, Drew,” whispered Jamel Shanks, the new tattoo artist in town.  “That your girlfriend?”

“Fiancée.”

Jamel nodded his head in approval.  “Nice.  And she carries a ghost gun, too.  Better not cross her in the afterlife.”

Even Andy managed to chuckle at that one.

Screenshot-46

PDA in a tattoo parlor?  The last place I thought I’d be, lol.

Screenshot-13

My first assignment today was at the Ramseys.  If you don’t remember who they are, they’re Bassy’s girlfriend’s family.  They’d just had another baby, and now they were suffering from a spirit invasion.

Screenshot-14

Poor Daisy was frightened out of her wits. 

Screenshot-15

When I walked in everybody (save the poor baby) was freaking out.  No fear, my trusty Banshee Blaster was here.

Screenshot-16

I was thanked with two hundred simoleans and the recognition of being the best ghost hunter in town. 

Screenshot-28

My next stop was a nasty poltergeist invasion in the empty Sekemoto house on Sim Lane.  There were four of the nasties and they hid out in various objects in the house.  Not easy to get at. 

Screenshot-29

For my trouble I got an “Epic Hero Medal” from City Hall. 

No comments:

Post a Comment