Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Plumb Family Tree


This is one portion of our family tree. Because it is so crazy, it won't even show everybody. My dad is mostly at fault for what has happened, though. Not that I'll complain about having a big family.
You start out with my paternal grandpa, the family founder. His name was Nigel Plumb. The story is he came to Sunset Valley with 16K, the clothes on his back, and a teenage daughter to raise. The teenage daughter, of course, was dear Aunt Margaret (Maggie). I used the nickname my father gave her for convenience.
The story goes, when my grandpa started working at the hospital, he met (and fell for) my grandma, Jamie Jolina. Thing is, my grandpa actually wanted to marry her...but she declined, worried that living on grandpa's farm would interfere with her lifestyle. My grandma wasn't exactly a farm girl, you see. She was a doctor.
Despite it all, through their union Nathan was born. Nathan, of course, is my dad.
He began sowing his oats as a very young man, with union after union with much older women. Shown on this tree is Noah, one of the results of such a union. Not shown on this part of the tree is his mother, Holly Alto.
Right next to Noah on the tree is me, Savannah. I was his long-awaited daughter after four sons.
Next to me is my brother Sebastian. His birth was quite the surprise.
Notice that Noah has a line leading down, as well. That's for my nephew, Neil. Neil is Noah's first born (and so far, only) child.


No comments:

Post a Comment