Monday, November 9, 2009

My Brother's Keeper Part 5



After I'd finished playing, apparently dad couldn't get enough of music. He parked himself in front of the stereo.



Noah and Sadie managed to find the formal dining room by themselves. Sadie chose the stu surprise while Noah ran for the chocolate chip cookies. Man, dad taught him well, huh?
I didn't hear everything they were saying, but it seemed every other word was "Savannah."
"Please, Sadie, I really don't feel like talking about this now," Noah said with a smile. "Let's just enjoy our wedding night."



I ran out of there as fast as I could, even before the rest of the guests started leaving. I went back home, changed my clothes, and decided to clear my head with a jog around the neighborhood.


I would brace myself for the morning papers.

No comments:

Post a Comment