Monday, November 9, 2009

My Brother's Keeper Part 1

All the preps were being made for what promised to be the biggest wedding in Sunset Valley in many a simweek.



Dad was still dad, which meant he was one with his music. Mom was still mom, which meant she was pretty much doing everything else around the house.



I had taken to the skies and was ecstatic to have discovered a new star, which I named in honor of Noah and his wedding day.



When I went over there, Noah was being Noah as well -- which meant rocking out on his guitar.


When he finished that, the poor guy had discovered that one of the sinks was broken. You'd think he'd call a repairman to take care of that -- but noooo, not Noah. He digs in and tries to play plumber and fix it himself.



Noah wasn't the only one freaking out. Sadie, who's got this OCD thing anyway, was, too -- and the wedding totally set her off. "Is my dress okay? Is my hair falling? Are my earrings loose?"

I was like, chill, Sadie, really. Everything's gonna be fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment