Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Plumb Family Values


On his day off, dad took Sebastian to the library to let him brush up on his toddler books. Gotta tell y'all, kid is totally MADE of cute (if I might say so myself).



Aren't they just sooo adorable?


Meanwhile, I got there after school because it was Thursday and I wanted to study for my biology final. Seriously, how many different varieties of fish do I really need to know?



When it came time to leave, I didn't see any sign of my dad. But I did see Sebastian! Turns out that somehow dad -- the space cadet -- left him there at the library! I'm not even sure if he knew I was there. I took a deep breath, calmed down, and took Sebastian home.


Sebastian was hungry and tired, so even though it was well past midnight when I got back to the house, I took him and fed him his baby food and put him to bed.
I wonder about my dad sometimes. I love him to death but I don't think he's 'here' half of the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment