Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Noah's getting married!


Well, Noah announced his engagement today. No surprise, he's engaged to his high school sweetheart, Sadie Alvi.
He not only announced his engagement, but Sadie, bless her heart, paid for a front-page advertisement in the paper. I think when I get married, I'd probably react the same way. Who wouldn't be excited about getting married to a Plumb?



There was no surprise where I heard about this front page ad, either. Windy, Sadie's sister, told me about it. The article that goes along with it reads: "Sadie Alvi, daughter of the late Adrian Alvi of Sunset Valley, would like to announce her engagement to Noah Plumb, son of Nathan Jolina-Plumb and the late Holly Alto of Sunset Valley. They currently have a son together, Neil Patric Plumb. The bride and groom are both graduates of the Community School for the Gifted. The bride is currently employed at Hogan's Diner as a pastry chef, and the groom is currently employed at the Nathan J. Plumb Community Theater as a talent scout. After the wedding, the couple will reside at 20 Summer Hill Court in Sunset Valley."


Windy also said Noah proposed to Sadie in their bathroom. I nearly barfed. That is SOOOO Noah. I wonder if she and I could still be friends, now that we're officially going to be family.

Oh well, guess it's time to go shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment