Wednesday, October 7, 2009

A New Friend??

Cheesebutt was at my house last night. And he slept there. If you think he's my boyfriend, you're dreaming. Not even close. He's my lab partner in biology. That's another long story, my teacher assigned us lab partners. I told him I could do pretty good by myself. He insisted that since Cheesie was new I could help him catch up to the rest of the class. So, even though I didn't really want to, I said okay. Then he asked me to help him with his homework. Something you should know is even though I hate school, I like to think I'm pretty smart.
And yes that is my house behind me. And yes it is very PURPLE. Don't laugh, it was my dad's idea. Aunt Margaret said when he was having it built he insisted on the 'violet' exterior. He's the purple nut. He painted the outside of the house (and most of his master bedroom) purple. If you haven't already guessed, my dad is weird. But I love him anyway.


That probably still doesn't explain why Cheesebutt is following me like a puppy dog. I do suspect dad is behind it though, as he says he met my father while he was helping out at the theater.


After school, though, I managed to lose Cheesebutt, because instead of going to work, I went to see Windy Alvi. Windy, as you know, is probably gonna be family soon because her sister is marrying Noah. She's a senior and I'm a sophomore, and I wondered why would she want to be around me.



After chillin' at the house, we got in a cab and went to the diner to grab some grub at the diner. We ran into some other kids we know from school, Damaris Light and Darrel Marks. Windy told me that after their dad died, the family was split up. I found out that she's had three different foster families, and now she's living with my half-brother Billy, even though Billy's brother Rashad is her actual foster dad. Sadie went to live with Blaine and Malinda Paine, and she's still not sure where her baby sister Tawanda is.
I thought about it for awhile. I can't imagine not knowing where Sebastian is living.

No comments:

Post a Comment