Friday, February 26, 2010

A Tour of the New Home


I'm Princess Savannah and this is my castle! We're still in the midst of moving our stuff in, but here's what we've done so far.



This is my parents' bedroom. Notice the walls are pink and the bedding is a rich, deep burgundy.





Here's my bedroom. Since my favorite color is blue, I opted for this elegant wallpaper. I plan to change the bedding to reflect it.



This room is Bassy's. He went with the bright, airy colors.



This room is the new study. The electrician has to come by and install the lighting.






Here's the formal dining and entertainment area. We moved our buffet table and juice bar in here, too. The electrician is coming by to wire the whole place with speakers.




In contrast to the formal dining area, this is our casual breakfast nook. Dad wanted this place and I obliged him that.





This is the left side of our entrance foyer. There are bonsai plants and aquariums on either side, and in the middle is a table with semiprecious stones I collected on top of it.




This is mom's art studio. I have to admit I'll be using it, too.



Right next to the art studio is my private museum. A girl can do worse than to have her own private museum, right? So far it's my favorite room in the house. This is a collection of some of the stuff I collected during my travels. Stone vases, golden sphinxes, copper plated bowls, all dating back many thousands of years. When my carbon dating expert gets here, he'll validate my claims.

No comments:

Post a Comment