Wednesday, February 17, 2010

The first drawings



One of dad's architects supplied one of the first sketches of their rendition of the 'new' Plumb Palace. I have to say, it looks spread out and stunning, like I wanted. I have to see what the other architect he hired comes up with but so far I like this one.



While I was piddling around my computer, I attempted to sketch out a basement. While I'm not nearly as good a sketch artist as I think I am most times (I'm much better on canvas than I am on pen and paper), I think this multi-level, labyrinthine basement is very satisfying. I'm actually thinking of kind of a maze where folks could come in and view some of the stuff I collected from my travels, and a nectar room for mom's nectar machine. There could also be a music room for dad's grand piano that I HOPE he's getting soon, and all his guitars.

No comments:

Post a Comment