Tuesday, February 2, 2010

More girl trouble



Yo, Bas here. Just givin' y'all the 411 on what's been goin' on here while mom & dad are runnin' around Egypt with Vanna. Don't show mom this pic of me drinkin' llama juice. She'd have a heart attack.




I headed over to my friend Jeannine Ratliff's after school and ran into... her twin sister Paige. Let's just say, even though she's prettier than Jeannine, she's not a very nice person.





She came jumping down my throat for no reason at all. I was actually trying to be friendly with her.



School is a drag, tho. I wish Savannah was here to help me with geometry. She's the math whiz of the family. Truly, I dunno how she does it.



After I finished my geometry homework, I went outside 2 listen to Paige, who'd picked up a guitar and was tryin' to strum a few bars of my dad's pop-classical hit "I Would If I Did."


So, I was outside talking to Jeannine, and Paige came interrupting us, too. One of them is bad enuf. Both of 'em... well...

No comments:

Post a Comment