Sunday, February 7, 2010

C'est moi


C'est moi, Savannah, rescuing my blog from the clutches of my baby brother. Just kidding. I did ask him to keep it up while I've been gone. But I've heard he'll be getting his own site soon, sooo...
Sebastian is a cutey, isn't he? The ladies are already tripping all over themselves.
So, I was in Egypt when I got an IM from Ari. And she sounded desperate.
Moore2Love: Girl, u betta get yo' behind back here.
SavannahSkye: Why, what's up?
Moore2Love: It's crazy. They got reporters everywhere. They've set up tents outside. And poor Sebastian won't even leave the house. I tried calling and he won't even answer the phone.
SavannahSkye: That's not like him.
Moore2Love: I know. Those bastards even tried to shove cameras in MY face. I wouldn't answer nothin.'
SavannahSkye: Good for you.
Moore2Love: This is all YOUR fault, tho. The adoption is big news on 3 continents.
SavannahSkye: Why, though? It's not like I'm Angelina Jolie or anything.
Moore2Love: No, it's cause of who your dad is. Ya know he's an international superstar. His records have sold all over the world.
SavannahSkye: What does my dad have to do with this? Seriously. I'm the one adopting the kids, not him.
Moore2Love: I know. I guess they just wanna make the connection. *brief pause* Hey, why do U wanna adopt these kids anyway?
SavannahSkye: Because I love them.
Moore2Love: Lovin' the kids ain't gonna make u ready 2 be a parent, Vanna. U still young! U can still love 'em and not adopt 'em.
SavannahSkye: That's just it. Their father is an arrogant asshole who's only using them for his own gain and God knows where their mom is. Who is seeing to these kids' welfare? I think I told you the story of how I found them, right?
Moore2Love: Yeah, in your blog entry. But girl, this here is dangerous. You could get yourself killed! Not even counting all them quests, you could have died doing any 1 of 'em.
SavannahSkye: The fact is, I'm not dead yet. If I haven't died yet somebody has to have had a reason for my still being here.

No comments:

Post a Comment