Friday, February 12, 2010

Just some stuff


Been pretty busy since I got back home this last time. Just yesterday I gave a speech at City Hall and today I've been asked to go to the school to perform. Never mind that I haven't touched my guitar in ages, but still it was pretty nice to do it again. Even if I'll probably never get as good as my parents.



While I was walking in the building, I saw Daisy (Bassy's girlfriend -- or one of them -- depending on who you talk to) and Neil leaving, and both of them were wearing explorer gear. I started to wonder what I had done to these kids.
"C'mon, Neil, the plane leaves for France any minute now."
"All right," Neil huffed while trudging down the steps, "I'm coming."
"Neil, stop your whining and let's go! We don't want to disappoint Bassy."

After leaving the school, I had an itch to go to the library, where I ran into Ari. "Hey, you read Lord of the Flies yet?" I asked her. She apparently was looking for a book.
"You would like that book, huh?" Ari laughed. "Just a bunch of boys on a tropical island."
"I think you should read it, you'd like it."
"I read it while I was in school in Riverview. I hated it."
Dang. I forgot she went to school in Riverview before coming here.


Then I went back home and helped Bassy with his geometry homework.

No comments:

Post a Comment