Saturday, September 26, 2009

My not so excellent adventure

After playing guitar, I decided to try and check out the town cemetery. Mom said my grandparents were buried here, so I was hoping to catch a glimpse of their ghosts. I ended up not seeing either of them.
Failing that, I decided to try and explore the catacombs below the main crypt. Try combing through ruins in 3-inch heels, impossible.



Anyway, for my troubles I did get a diamond, which I'm gonna send to the jeweler to have cut, and some nasty bruises from bears who mauled me!


It was a relief to come home and sink my teeth into a tub of orange pineapple sherbet. I decided to walk home in the cover of darkness after that experience, I didn't want ANYBODY seeing me like this at all! Thankfully, my parents and Aunt Margaret were asleep, so they have no idea this even went on.

No comments:

Post a Comment