Tuesday, September 22, 2009

A little about me

Fast forward about forty or so simdays, and here I am. Their daughter. Savannah Rachel Plumb. My middle name is actually pronounced ruh-SHELL instead of the typical "Rachel." I dunno, mom's idea.



My dad was thrilled to have me after having 4 sons. I kinda like being his favorite, but don't tell Noah or Nicholas or Nathaniel or William.

Ever since I was little, I've liked to paint. Mom's actually very good at it, some of her pieces are in the local art museum.


But... it was inevitable. I had a birthday... and I reached my teens.

Lawd, what is that AWFUL outfit they gave me to age up in? Was this from Aunt Margaret's closet?



Ok, so I started my first day of school as a teenager, and I met this totally hot boy in my art class named Kristofer Geary. He even invited me to his house, and of course I'm not gonna say no to that.




I was hoping Kris would wanna totally tap this, but he seemed more interested in the actual MOVIE we were watching on the Romance Channel than in me. Sigh.



Then, when he FINALLY decided he wanted to come on to me, I wasn't interested. His pick-up lines were so lame.

No comments:

Post a Comment