Monday, March 9, 2015

Truce?


So my little divas were walking to school...together.  Considering that just a few days ago they were about to kill each other, this is a vast improvement. 
I hope they're slowly figuring out they are much better together than they ever will be apart. 


Then, they ate fried fish together at the table.  "So," Kaydence began, "how was Grease rehearsals?" (Kady wasn't here when Skylar won the role of one of the 'Pink Ladies' in the drama club musical.  She wanted Sandy but that role went to one of Malcolm Landgraab's daughters - you know, politics and all)
"Okay," Sky shrugged. 


Kady cornered Skylar.  "Listen - this - this whole thing is nonsense."


"I know that you positively hate me, Skylar, but it just makes no sense.  We have the exact same hair color, that comes from Grandma Plumb, and we basically come from the exact same people.  We're family and we're going to be family after my dad and your mom are gone."


I could tell that Kady's words had gotten to Skylar a little bit.  With Kady being the old soul that she is, it's hard to believe sometimes that she's actually two simdays younger than Skylar. 


If they're not going to be buddies at least they could at least be civil to each other.


"So, how about we rehearse Betty Rizzo's song?  I saw this one Betty in Starlight Shores and she was a badass..."


One thing I can say Kady DID inherit from Bassy.  My baby brother was the world's biggest pest.  He would pester you until you did what he wanted. 

No comments:

Post a Comment