Wednesday, March 11, 2015

If the cape fits...


I think Kaydence has gone a little too far with this future stuff.  It's near the point of obsession for her.



She has decided that she wants to change the future to a utopia. 

I think I have my answer to the question I asked last week, how would Kaydence take knowing the family secret.  

Basically, she's going all out.  Even further than Sierra has, which is saying something.  
She is willing to actually create an entire world.
Do you know what kind of gumption it takes to even conceive of that notion?   And it comes from someone who's barely a teenager.



And, apparently, she's enlisted a very reluctant Terry in her quest. 


Apparently Terry tried to talk Kaydence out of it... but she is a Plumb.  Once her mind is made up there is no stopping her. 

I have, obviously, mixed feelings about this attempt.   A part of me wants her to succeed.  She is my niece, after all, and I love her to death, just as I love her father.  But then a part of me knows this is a fantasy and there's no way possible that this could happen.  Or if it does, it could have dire consequences later on. 

Aunt Maggie in her wildest imagination could never have conceived of her great-niece attempting to actually alter the time line. 



Relevart apparently gave her some tasks to complete... in the form of a hologram.  Yes there's a hologram in my niece's loft.  I couldn't write this if I tried.


One of them was to measure the happiness of three sims.  And of course, she had to have her first guinea pig, er, victim, there.


One down, two more to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment