Friday, March 6, 2015

Big Sister Club



I've accepted the fact that Kaydence is my responsibility now and she's here for the long haul. 
Andy hasn't said much about it, but he does support my decision not to allow her to go back with Bassy. 

Such an incredible little girl she is - scary temper and all.

I didn't birth her - that witch Madison did - but she's mine.  I've got her now and I'm not letting her go.

My brother forgets, I am the cause he even got custody in the first place after he and Madison split up.  I dragged him and Madison to court, along with her mom, and filed the paperwork.  And what does he do with it?  Six years and Kady has to be his mom.

I found out that for the last four years, they've been living off of Kady's savings.  Her college fund is almost completely dried up. 

Oh, and one more thing.


Kady is about to become a big sister.

That's because Bassy's new wife, Cherise, is now pregnant.

Seriously, Bassy? After you hash up your daughter, and have nothing to do with your son, you get to do the same thing to another kid. I hope Cherise is a better mother than Madison, or this poor child is in sorry shape.

At least Kyra did (as far as I'm aware) step up to the plate for Aaron, which is more than I can say for you. You didn't even acknowledge his existence until we ran it in the ground and made you take a DNA test.

We learned of Cherise's pregnancy via a special announcement he sent to Kady's phone.


He's got a child with Kyra Foster, a kid with Madison Westley, now another child coming with Cherise. 

Oh, and one more thing, Bassy. I love you to death, but you are not getting Kady back.
I'll allow her to visit her new sibling and to get to know Cherise, but as far as getting custody back, that's not happening. 

She's mine now

No comments:

Post a Comment