Thursday, March 12, 2015

If the cape fits...part 2



My niece lied and said she was measuring happiness for her school science project.  I knew better.


Her next, er, guinea pig was poor Kenny Deal, the repairman who'd come to fix one of the toilets.  She hadn't changed out of her work clothes (she has an acting gig on TV) when she chatted him up.


The poor guy had no idea what he was really in for.  He thought he was coming to fix a toilet.

She had to measure three sims... any guesses who the third sim was?



Yep none other than the old man Bassy himself.  He was in town briefly to get some things from his rental house.  I did let her go to see him - I can't keep her from seeing her dad, but as far as custody, he's not getting her back.


Relevart came back in his hologram form and talked to her about the test results.  He also gave her her next task... which involved vials of a special dew...




She was to experiment using the dew on herself... but the dew turned her a bright YELLOW. 



 She was about to go to bed when Relevart appeared by her bedside. 



"I... I suspect something is wrong with the dew... you look sallow... you're supposed to be bright yellow.  Let me go back and reconfigure some things and I'll be back with some more... I need you to do that to six sims."


He disappeared in a blaze of light, allowing Kaydence to finally go to sleep.



No comments:

Post a Comment