Friday, March 20, 2015

Bassy's Baby Boy


Well, he's here.  Bassy's new son and Kady's new baby brother.  He doesn't have a name yet.
I'm happy for Cherise since it's her first child, and for Kady since she's wanted a sibling for so long. 
But for Bassy... I don't know what to say.  I sure hope he does a better job with this little boy than he did with his other two.
I'm gonna love the hell out of him, though, no matter what.  


The baby arrived the day before Bassy's birthday. 



The two rode back to their place... and then Cherise called everyone of us over to celebrate this occasion.


"You've done great with the place," I heard Sage tell Cherise as they continued to exchange pleasantries.  "Is the baby asleep?"
"Trying to," Cherise laughed.


Yep even Sage's dog showed up.  Bitsy is a golden retriever. 


Neil asked Sierra for an autograph ?? Maybe an autographed poster... who knows...


Sierra was playing Madden football on Bassy's Simbox...


...and appeared to be enjoying it.



Meanwhile, a bunch of us were sitting around the table eating Bassy's key lime pie.  Hey, the guy baked cookies for the royal family once.  That's how good a cook he is.  He's a better chef than he is a thespian. 
Anyway, Kady had spouted off some random fact about one of the constellations, and Cherise tried to convince her to try out for the school musical.


"I heard you singing in the shower, you sound great!"
Kady laughed.  "Nah, singing's not really my thing," she told her stepmother.  "I leave that to Skylar."
"Well, what about you two doing a duet?"


Meanwhile, Bassy was ripping AJ to shreds on some game, don't know which.  AJ was not happy about it.  "You got plenty to learn, boy," Bassy teased.


And there was a party crasher, who was thoroughly unwelcome.  Josh - as in Satis' baby daddy.  I told him not to be around my daughter or my grandson ever again... and yet he showed up here.  I decided to shut up and keep my peace in order not to ruin the joyous occasion of the birth of my nephew with this foolishness.  He keeps trying my patience...


And he decides to help himself to the drinks while Sierra's reading some book and Kady is doing her homework (!)


After she does her homework, Kady entertains the crowd with a rousing song she learned on guitar.


After playing, Kady recognized Sierra out of the crowd...


...and they spent most of the rest of the evening together. 


And I'm not the only one completely mystified by them being together. 


AJ, on his way to the kitchen to get a bite to eat, looked at them and smiled.  "What are you two up to?" he asked. 

I suspect something deeper is going on - something beyond even Oasis Landing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment