Monday, March 23, 2015

Hodgepodge



Four days on and Bassy finally announced his son's name - Jazz Lyric Nathaniel Plumb.  Bassy promised he'd make a splash and he sure did. 


Remember I said the other night that brazen Josh Davidson dared to show his face at Jazz's 'birthday' party?
He was even more brazen to try to talk to Kady.  And as you well know, she's the sweetest little girl - most of the time.
But sometimes, the claws come out.  And they came out at the party, too.
"I swear," Josh said to her as he approached, "if you were ten years older..."
"You'd what?" Kady asked.  "You are the father of my cousin's baby.  And I saw you hand a bouquet of flowers to another woman."
"She ... she was just a friend..." Josh stammered.
"Don't lie to me!  I've thought about telling her just what kind of person you are."


Meanwhile, Baby Girl (Skylar) got Andy to teach her how to drive.  You could imagine that being quite the adventure.
Even more the adventure is what Andy told me she said in the car.  Wait till I get a-hold of her...


"You know, Skylar," Andy began, "your mother is very upset with you."
"When is she not?" Skylar replied snottily. "She hates me. It's clear, she prefers Kaydence over me."
"No, she doesn't," Andy attempted to reassure her. "She doesn't hate you. She loves you.  You're our baby girl.  Maybe if you'd make yourself available... you're always so busy with music and drama and of course your singing -"
"Nothing helps with her. Nothing I do impresses her. All she talks about, is Kaydence, Kaydence, Kaydence. I'm sick of it, Dad! She acts like Kaydence is her daughter and not me."



Last night AJ came to me while I was in my study working on my speech for the convention next week. 
"Mom, I need to talk to you."
"What about, son?"
"Mom, I don't know what's going on, but something is up. I feel something big is about to happen."
"What do you mean?" I asked him.


"The other night at the party.  Sierra gave me this look - I can't even explain it.  It was creepy.  She's my little sister, I know her. I don't trust her as far as I can throw her, look at her history, what she's done already.  And she's got little Kady following right behind her."
I had to admit there seems to be something fishy going on between those two.   The stuff Sierra has admitted to doing would make seasoned criminals blush.  They didn't call her 'Sierra the Terror' at Fort Starch for nothing.  She brags about her record and it's a point of pride for her. 
But to call Kady Sierra's sidekick, well, is underestimating Kady.  After all, she is responsible for the whole thing with the dew and turning sims all those different colors.  I don't think Sierra had anything to do with that...
It would probably be more correct to call them co-conspirators.
I also have to admit that the fact that Kady is following her makes me more than a little uneasy, even if Sierra is my own daughter.
Sierra by herself is scary enough.  Sierra with an accomplice...is downright frightening.  I've got no idea what those two are capable of.

No comments:

Post a Comment