Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Sebastian Speaks!


Hello everybody and Happy Holidays! I'm Sebastian, filling in for Savannah while she's off in Egypt searching for these three pieces of ancient sculpture -- relics they're called, I think.
I was reading her latest dispatch from Egypt. Gotta tell you -- my sister is badass. Really, she is.
You know what she's like? She's like, a comic book heroine, Wonder Woman or something, I dunno. Some kind of cartoon character. Not a real person.
But dang it, she's my sister, you know? My only full-blooded sister. I mean, I have half-siblings but she's the only full sibling I have. Same mother, same father. I mean, I live with her. We're under the same roof. I kinda secretly hope some of her genes would rub off on me but so far they haven't. I'm just a normal teenage boy -- no superpowers at all. I wonder if she's the last of some master-race of super-sims. She certainly isn't 'ordinary,' for sure.
I definitely think she's got some kind of superpowers. No way anyone survives that much electricity going thru their body. Maybe I've read too many comic books, I dunno. But there's something going on that she isn't telling me, and my mom has kept mum about her too.


I went studying at the library with Daisy and Neil. Neil is my nephew, though he's actually four simdays older than me. He'd asked for tutoring in Simlish, and then he started asking about "Aunt Savannah's latest exploits." Gotta admit, those tall tales she's writing about from Egypt about mummies (she started writing her novel before she left) surely have everybody curious.

No comments:

Post a Comment