Thursday, December 31, 2009

I'm back!

I recently (well a couple days ago) got home from my whirlwind 8-day trip to Egypt. 8 simdays is a long time to be gone. While I was there, I located two of the three relics MorcuCorp is in search of.
Bassy was right about mom's makeover, though, she looks fabulous.
Speaking of fabulous, my family didn't celebrate Christmas until I got back. Mom arranged a 'small' dinner party back at the house. And mom, of course, was the star of the show.


Mom looks every bit the former opera diva she is in this gown she wore to the party. I mean, I know I'm in no position to play fashion critic, but some of the outfits were just hideous.


Like this lady's. Love the color, but I don't know about the trim. Think her name is Glenda Keaton. But I don't even think she was on the guest list! I'd have to check with mom, who knows.

And... Cheesebutt???? Goodness, who invited him? And I notice his sense of fashion hasn't changed very much, that tweed jacket is gawd-awful. I hate to sound like a snot, but some of
these invites must have gotten mixed up in the mail.

Meanwhile, I pretended as though I didn't see him. Besides, I was caught up on entertaining guests with stories about my adventures in the pyramids. I have to say, they were a big hit.


The food was a hit too, as mom baked her famous angel-food cake. Dad just can't help himself, he's got a monstrous sweet tooth.



I happened to look over by the stereo and there was Cheesebutt fraternizing with my brother.
I just knew they were talking about me, because when I walked over pretending to pick up a nearby bowl to wash, they suddenly stopped.
"Yes, yes, my sister is quite the firecracker," I heard Noah say.
"Firecracker," agreed Andy, "that she is."
The next time those two get together to try to plan MY life, I wish they'd let me in on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment