Sunday, December 13, 2009

Sebastian Becomes a Teen


Well, when we got back from France, guess what? Yet another birthday! The little tyke won't be so little anymore.


Mom threw him this ginormous birthday party at the house, pretty much inviting all of our inner circle, and they came, too. Even Billy and Nathaniel showed up. I sneaked an invite to his little galpal, Daisy Ramsey, who herself was already a teen.


Well, there he is. Isn't he a cutey?



And right on cue, he walks up to Daisy and asks her to dance.


I wasn't without a partner either, however unwilling I was. My dance partner was Mitchell Castillo, son of some old family friends. Apparently his mother's a member of the orchestra. We tried to make some small talk while we were dancing, but the fact of the matter is I'm just not that into him, you know what I mean? Some folks might accuse me of being 'picky,' but I just want to be with the right person. You understand, right? Right??

No comments:

Post a Comment