Thursday, December 10, 2009

French Twist


So, the next day after sleeping in the tent, I was back at it, trying to find this 'mysterious object' that the local was hunting for.


While I was walking, I happened upon this marble statue and a stack of gold coins. Now, you don't have to be an art connoisseur to recognize good craftsmanship. Luckily, I grew up in a home where artistic expression was prized. And man, what a prize I had before me.


After spending a few moments admiring this, um, work of art, I moved on to the next room.


Walking in here, I noticed it was overgrown with weeds and seemed to not have been touched in a millenium or two. I wondered if I'd taken a wrong turn or something, because there was a bonafide maze made of grass hedging!


There were assorted trinkets placed at different intervals throughout the 'maze.' The first 'prize' was a bunch of ancient coins.


The second was a keystone in the shape of a heart.


When I spotted the keyhole, I went towards it and fit the key in its hole.

Finally I found what the local had been looking for -- a BASEBALL???? Seriously? I go through an entire tomb just to find a darned baseball?
Sure enough, it was the baseball he'd been looking for. I'd have to get it back to him. But I knew by that point it was getting late... so I found a tent... and... well, you know the rest.



Au revoir from Champs Les Sims,
Savannah



No comments:

Post a Comment