Thursday, December 31, 2009

Satis-fy me


I woke up the next morning with Satis on my mind.
I'm still not exactly sure why this is. Is it what they call the "biological clock" churning inside me? Hell, I sure don't think I'm ready to deal with a kid, at least not right now. My lifestyle simply wouldn't allow it. As it is, I'm away from home now more often than I'm here. My kid wouldn't see much of me.
What is it about this Satis character that intrigues me so? And why did I want to see her -- now??
Whatever it was, I knew she (and her brother Imsety) were in grave danger, especially if what I'd discovered about MorcuCorp's operations in the basement of their home was true. And where on earth were their parents? What happened to them, if they are deceased? I'd surely left Egypt with more questions than answers, even as I'd secured two of the three ancient relics Morcucorp wants.
Why am I feeling this way? Please, help me figure this out.

No comments:

Post a Comment