Monday, December 7, 2009

French Kiss Part 4


Thing about digging in these holes, though, is that you really never know what might come out of them. There were a few creepy crawlies, but they don't bother me that much, actually. After clicking the switch, another door opened.


After walking for a little bit, I found a marble keystone in the shape of a heart. These keystones have such unusual shapes. I've seen star shapes, crescent moon shapes, but this was my first time seeing a heart. I wondered if it was trying to tell me something.



After walking a little bit, I got hungry, so I reached into my bag and got a bite of dried food. It's really a cake-like morsel, without the moisture. I figured it would tide me over until I got back to base camp.


I walked into this locked room with rows of giant statues looking over me. If I didn't know any better I'd have sworn their eyes were bearing down right into my body.

This is the part of my job that I'm not really a big fan of -- moving around statues to activate floor switches. Someone has to do it, though, it might as well be me, I suppose. And besides, it does give my pecs and calves a bit of a workout.



And just so my time in the tomb wasn't all about finding switches and moving around statues, I even managed to find time to tickle my musical bones. I am the daughter of two musicians, after all. It was getting late and I would need to find the item in the morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment