Thursday, August 5, 2010

Some sleuthing work of my own

Screenshot-563

Most of you know that I’m a big fat geek.  In my down time I love playing chess, reading, and playing computer games, in addition to painting and writing.

So, I was working on my 3rd novel when an IM comes across my computer screen.  “Savannah, this is Debbie.  I need to talk to you.”

“Debbie” is Deborah Worley, Andy’s boss at work.  And she dropped a major bombshell.

She thinks she could be Andy’s sister.  Biological.

Here’s what happened.  She and Andy were in this orphanage and they were both adopted out and separated.  She’s now dating, ironically enough, Malcolm Landgraab II.  So when she saw our wedding pix in Sim Style Magazine, she tried talking to Andy about it and Andy was incredulous and didn’t believe her.  

Then she sent me a pic.  Hmm. You be the judge.  But I’m almost convinced.  Same russet hair.  Same hazel eyes.  Same olive complexion.  And they’re both in the athletic track.

Screenshot-586

So when it comes to piecing together my family tree, will I have to make 2 more additions?

No comments:

Post a Comment